Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Stealing

The guys at Sunday Stealing go about the blogosphere finding memes to steal from other blogs. I like to participate so here we go!

1) What's your middle name? Rene

2) How old are you? 37

3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now? Texas...yes. I'm actually only about 25 miles from where I grew up.

4) Is it cold where you are? If 94 is cold, then yes... I'm freezing.

5) What's the time? 7 pm

6) What are you wearing? Nike t-shirt, khaki shorts and a baby...lol...he is in my lap on a pillow trying his best NOT to fall asleep like he so needs to do

7) What was the last thing you listened to? The lawnmower in the back yard. Andy and Josh are doing the yard right now.

8) What was the last thing you ate? Veggie burrito from Chipotle. YUM!

9) What was the last thing you watched on TV? Some documentary about Burmese Pythons taking over the Florida Everglades. Scary stuff!

10) What's your favorite TV show? Why? I don't really like TV all that much. If I watch, it's typically American Idol, The Ellen Show, Ghost Hunters or one of several cooking shows that I like.

11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph's first sentence. Are you kidding me? The kid just fell asleep... NO WAY JOSE!

12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it? I saw Love Comes Softly. It's a movie with Katherine Heigl in it. She's a frontier woman who becomes widowed and has to make some tough choices, falls in love and remarries (not necessarily in that order). I love movies like that -- the whole "Little House on the Prairie" genre.

13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents? I'm a Texan, we ALL have accents. :) Mine generally only comes out when I say the word "five" or "nine" or when I'm sleepy or have had a few too many (though it's been more years than I can remember since I could even say that... thank God.) I do say "ya'll" however. I think you have to if you live here and want to be "normal." (whatever THAT means) Ha ha!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh I loved this Meme. Hubby and I went to Mexico a couple of years ago and ended up drinking in a pool with 3 couples from Texas. They swore us canadians were the one's with the accents..but I would argue you Texas folks have the cutest accents ever!