Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday 5

And because I know we all can't get enough. I'm doing this waaaaay too early in the morning. I'll have to type now and then post later. Kiddo doesn't want to sleep so I'm thankful for my 200 plus subscriptions in iGoogle Reader so I have something to read while he WONT sleep. Love my little Benji. Too bad you can't just crate HIM up and get some sleep!

1.Who could be described as a nightmare in pink? Don Johnson

2.How long does it take you to type “The quick red fox jumps over the lazy dog” on your cell phone or computer keyboard? Not long at all... I type about 95 words of minute

3.What item in a plain brown wrapper did you most recently receive? organic bananas

4.Who’s got the loveliest cinnamon skin? Hallie Berry or Jada Pinkett Smith

5.When did you last take a walk in the lonely silver rain? It's been a while since I indulged since I tend to think more of -- those are my favorite shoes and I really dont want to ruin them -- rather than be a spontaneous moment maker -- how sad for me!

I'm linked to: Friday5.org

No comments: