Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

One Man's Trash...

Seriously, I can understand one man's.. things he doesn't want but his TRASH? YUCK! I say this because as I was checking an e-mail earlier today, someone in my driveway caught my attention (peripheral vision).

Some woman was outside pilfering through our garbage.... how weird?! How gross.

Andy had thrown away a broken rake. She took that and then started going through everything else out there.

I'm going to have to go with Jerry Seinfeld on this one (the episode where George was caught by his girlfriend's mother biting into a partially eaten eclair that had been thrown in the garbage). George, of course, tries to reason that it was "above the rim" but Jerry retorts, "...adjacent to refuse is refuse." Who can argue? Certainly not I.

No comments: