Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It’s that time of week again! Time to list what you are thankful for. This week we are doing things that start with the letter “P.”

Happy Thursday!


  • Pictures - I have to say that I am fanatical about having photos of my children, family, stages in life. Pictures are just something I treasure.
  • Prayer - This is a powerful tool in the arsenal of our lives.
  • Pampers - I've always been a Pampers kind of mom... and I still am. I love me some Pampers.
  • Physical Fitness - There is no excuse for laziness. You have to get up and get moving. Sitting and fondling the remote control doesn't make your heart take care of you because you're not taking care of IT! Physical fitness is what we can all do to make our lives better and help us live longer!
  • Panama! - This is such a FUN song by Van Halen that just makes me want to sing along and turn the radio up LOUD!
  • Pizza - normally I'd say no to this but since it's obviously a favorite in this house (I AM the sole source of estrogen, remember?) and as such, I'm completely over-ruled on saying no to this for dinner when the man folk desire it (BBQ chicken with spinach for me)
  • Parades - I remember being in small towns and how the whole town would come together to support the small-town parades. They're fun. They're happy. Who wouldn't want to be part of something so fun and wonderful?
  • Pike's Peak - I absolutely loved living in Colorado Springs, CO. It was such a majestical experience to see that each morning. Totally God's country!
  • Pajamas - I live to be in my pajamas!
  • Pasta - I love pasta! Spaghetti, rotini, fettuccine, angel hair, wagon wheel, lasagna, linguine - you name it, it's yummalicious!
  • Paralegals - because that's what I was in my former life. They're hard working sub-attorneys. :)
  • Potatoes - I love me a big-o baker loaded with butter, sour cream, bacon bits, cheese, chives...mmmmmmmmmm
  • Pacifiers - the mute button. Nuff said!
  • Pineapple - mmmmmm, fresh pineapple! Can you really taste the deliciousness of it all?
  • Paper - I'm a scrapbooker. Without this vital component, it's a futile endeavor!
  • Peanut butter - I will admit that when I don't have something to "go to" for lunch or breakfast or even dinner, THIS is my "go to" meal! Extra crunchy with strawberry jam please.
  • Pets - I'm totally a dog person and I love my little Lola! Life just isn't complete without pets!
  • Pantera - A true Texas band... major heavy rock but I love 'em!
  • Perry the Platypus - I've seen one too many episodes of Phineas and Ferb. Even so, Perry is so fun and cute!

    I'm linked to: The Mommy Files

No comments: