Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fill Ins!

ffi

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all who celebrate it :-) And...here we go!

1. Ice cold watermelon -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer heat is here... we're supposed to be in the 90s the rest of the week with little wind. Can you say "sweltering?" Yeah, that'll be us.
3. I live to wear my black REEF flip flops from Hawaii. But I will not wear them unless my tootsies are painted and pretty.
4. To love someone is to love them warts, boogers and all -- there is no picking and choosing character traits. People are a package deal.
5. The best day I had in Colorado was when Drew and I went to take a long hike in the National Forest in Estes Park. The weather was perfect, scenery was beautiful. We will be back in a couple of years.
6. When I crave food, it's usually salty or sweet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my eldest's 11th birthday -- Happy Birthday Joshua, tomorrow my plans include taking Joshua and his friends to Six Flags to spend the day and Sunday, I want to enjoy the time with our neighbors --we're having a street-wide shrimp boil (I don't eat that stuff, however, I make something else for myself!)

I'm linked to: Friday Fill Ins

No comments: