Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursdays!!

It's that time of the week again. Time to sit back and contemplate what we are thankful for. This week it is time for things that start with the letter "O".
  • Onions - While I hated them as a cgild, no salad or burger is complete without a red onion. Why they call them red when theyre actually purple is beyond me. Must have been named by a colorblind man.
  • October - I absolutely love the fall. And hey, who doesn't love to find the perfect costume to dress your kiddo in to send them begging for candy around the neighborhood?
  • Ocean - I love the majesty and beauty of our oceans. Very sad about the whole BP oil spill in the Gulf right now. That ecosystem is fragile enough...

  • Oreos - They have golden Oreo sandwich cookies now and they are the bomb!

  • Orange - It was Marie Osmand's favorite color when I was a little girl so I loved it then.


    I'm linked to: The Mommy Files

No comments: