Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dressing

Dressing a wiggly, flippy, squirmy, squiggly, rolling-over, fussy baby is about as easy as trying to tie shoes on an octopus. Just had to get that off my chest. I absolutely loathe changing his diaper and/or dressing him right now for the simple fact that it is a complete wrestling match which makes me have to pin him down with my left forearm as he tries to flip on me in .000067 of a second if given the chance. Generally this results in crap being spread from his stomach to his toes and an entirely new outfit.

I guess I should count my blessings.... at least he hasn't EVER poo'd in the bathwater. (I probably just jixed myself.)

You'd just think that after seven months of the EXACT SAME THING that he'd KNOW to sit still on his back. I'm quick. I really am. After two other boys, I'm really quick. But, definitely not when I'm having to wrestle him which EVERY TIME leaves him in tears.

I'm annoyed. Ben... that annoys me. You hear? Stop it!

1 comment:

chksngr said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can so relate...SO RELATE!