Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



So...here we go!

1. Why does picking up after yourself seem to be such an afterthought for little boys?

2. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

3. Thank you for always being kind - it always strikes me funny that people are so ugly to the ones that they love but if they'd seen a stranger acting that way to them, they'd take issue with it. So, be kind!

4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because of the sights, sounds, smells, family, presents, celebrations, decorations... it's an all sensory encompassing event.

5. I am SO sick of being sick!

6. We become a responsible adult when we make up our minds to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include laundry and getting well and Sunday, I want to continue healing! This coughing is for the birds!

No comments: