Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Jayne at the blog Journey Through Grace. She states that she was tagged by her friend The Bug at the blog Bug Eye's View. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The 14 Question Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What do you consider your hometown to be? Irving, Texas

2. What’s the hardest part of your average day? Trying to accomplish all I WANT to accomplish. That or... having to change diapers on a very wiggly, very squirmy, very flippy, very turny baby boy who HATES having to be wrestled to get it changed.

3. The easiest? Why? Making lots of plans for what I (should) be able to accomplish -- if I actually WERE Superwoman.

4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst? ice water

5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself. ...finishing my college degree. However, some things are more important at the current stage in my life. I'd never want to NOT be there for my boys because of something I'm pursuing "just 'cause" when it COULD be done later. This season in my life requires me to focus on my family as a unit... infant, child and tween as well as being the best wife I can to my husband.

6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing. childbirth without an epidural. I'm not one of those freaky women that feels the need to do it "naturally" because that's just insanity. You don't get a cookie or a trophy for enduring that... so... WHY DO IT?

7. Where do you find solace? Between the sheets, in the dark and cold room with some type of white noise... aaaaahhhhh

8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news? It ALL makes me sad... the crimes against children. Crimes against the elderly. Crimes against animals. A-holes who make a living by stealing from others. People who think the world owes them anything.. oh wait.. that's what Obama is making the American dream... don't do ANYTHING>. we'll all take care of you..

9. What do you eat for a favorite snack? a non-fat strawberry-banana smoothie

10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time? Open Range, While You Were Sleeping, Dangerous Liasions, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, IQ -- love all those!

11. What boy/girl first made you cry? I'm sure my sister was the first girl because she was the first one around. And...my dad was probably the first "boy" because he probably said "no" to something I wanted. LOL

12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often? I don't drink coffee but I love a glass of Luzianne iced tea or a cup of hot Earl Grey tea.

13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves? I don't garden... things that grow die when I'm around.

14. James Taylor or Carly Simon? JT for sure.

No comments: