Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Fill-ins



Ahhhh...so stuffed with turkey I almost forgot! Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate.

So...here we go!

1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: stuffing, green bean casserole and pecan pie.

2. It never fails that after a huge Thanksgiving meal all the men are sacked out on the couch snoring through the game.

3. This is Ben's first Thanksgiving -- he's 8 months today.

4. I love to decorate the house for Christmas.

5. Oh, man, thankfully it's almost bedtime because while I've done nothing today, I'm sleepy.

6. Ben is getting close of perfecting the art of pulling up and crawling. We're soooo close.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include removing the fall decor and Sunday, I want to pull out the Christmas stuff!!

1 comment: