Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Question Friday



Okie doke...let's get this Five Question Friday goin'!

Questions for Friday, November 12th: (Special thanks to Bethany, [inspiration from] Pam,Sandy, Liz, [inspiration from] Colleen for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best questions!)


1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?

Hands down, the after effects of childbirth. I had an epidural so the delivery wasn't bad. I mean, it wasn't a walk in the park either, but once that epidural wore off and you're left with healing... you know from passing a St. Bernard through the cat door.. yeah, OUCH. Freakin' ouch to be exact!


2. How much sleep do you get at night?

I guess that just depends on when I go to sleep, doesn't it? Ha! I NEED 7-8 hours to function properly so I try to go to bed by 10 pm. and get up around 5:30 - 6am.


3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?

What do you MEAN there is no Santa Claus?

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?

I saw a couple of movies this summer with Drew. They must have been REALLY good since I don't remember which ones they were at all (ha). Seriously, though, they were just kid movies that he'd already seen but that were re-released during the summer for a thing for kids/parents to do together during the day.

5. What do you wear to bed?

Pajamas. Duh.

3 comments:

VandyJ said...

Yes, but what kind of pajamas? We need to know these things.

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

I dislike these questions about Santa!

Brandt! said...

haha .. passing a St Bernard through the cat's door .. that's too funny .. hahaha ..