Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A season of thanksgiving... day 6

Today I'm thankful for...

... football. Though I'm not a die-hard fan, I love watching Josh play. Now, I don't know what the heck he's doing...but it's still exciting to watch. I don't know a nose-tackle from a tight-end but one of these days I might.

... health. We are all under the weather here. Sore throats, coughs, fevers and the like but that doesn't mean that we're not healthy.

... barbeque. No place does it like Texas.

... grizzly bears. I have no idea why I am thankful for them but I just absolutely love them. They're just amazing creatures and to be compared to a "mama bear" is a good thing, to me, 'coz I sure am when it comes to my babies.

... Carnation Instant Breakfast Sugar Free Milk Chocolate mix. It's breakfast on the go for this busy mom.

... wildflowers. I love spring in Texas when you not only get to see the bluebonnets spring up everywhere but you also get to see the wildflowers along the medians as well. True natural beauty.

No comments: