Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A season of thanksgiving... day 16

Today I'm thankful for:

...good friends like Kelly.

... having a room dedicated to my hobby so that WHEN I get time to get back in there I will have so much fun!

... knowing that Thanksgiving is just around the corner... making my plans and lists...

... my new camcorder. I love being able to capture the boys during these times in their lives.

... Rubbermaid storage bins. I swear I have a TON of them. Maternity clothes, fall stuff, christmas stuff, clothes, sports equipment, this, that... and a partridge in a pear tree.

...finding canned pumpkin... ON SALE!

... Scouting. While I didn't make it last night to the Troop meeting as I was under the weather and Josh was loaded with homework... I can't wait to get out there and help him decide where he will be spending the next leg of his Scouting career.

... sweats... because when you don't feel too wonderful... they're heavenly to just slip in and be "dressed" for the day (hey, when you're sick... that's as good as it gets!)

No comments: