Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 10

31-day-blog-challenge-march-2013-ad


Day 10 - Daily Routine

My routine is actually varied depending upon what time of year it is and what all is going on.

Ideally, I'm up at 4:20 a.m.  
Let the dogs out.
Get dressed in the clothes I've set out from the night before.
Brush fangs.
Pull back the mop into a ponytail.
Cap the cranium with a lid.
Let the dogs in.
Dispense treats.
Grab my MP3 player off of the computer.
Grab my bottle of water out of the fridge... insert mix (preferrably grape)
Grab a banana
Drive to Keller Pointe
Proceed to kick ass
Home
Make breakfast for the clan
Wake up Drew at 6:40 am
Out the door at 7am to take Josh to school
Home by 7:30
Pack Benji's lunch for school.  
Get Benji's breakfast ready
Wake Benji by 8:10 am
Feed, clean, clothe, and pack little man
Out the door at 9:10 am
Drop off ankle biter at preschool at 9:30
Home
Take care of my domestic engineer responsibilities (I have a list, it's not pretty)
Prep dinner as much as can be done ahead of time
Head to pick up ankle biter 2:10pm arrive at 2:25pm
Sit in carpool lane, at 3 schools from 2:45 - 3:15pm
Head home
Dinner
Then depending on the day it's Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, FWC baseball practice or games, Thunder baseball practice or games, A's baseball practice, lions, tigers and bears!  OH MY!

(And this is on a good week... my calendar is quite intimidating!)

4 comments:

ramsaygrace said...

I absolutely do the ponytail routine every morning myself. In fact, it pretty much stays in a ponytail at all times. Sounds like you've got a busy schedule too. Stopping by from the link-up and now following. :-)

ramsaygrace said...

Sounds like you're one busy mama! I can definitely relate to throwing up my hair in a ponytail. I pretty much never take it out. Stopping by from the link-up and now following along. Have a great Sunday!

Laura said...

Wow! Just...wow. You are a supermom, you realize this, right?

Ronni @ Anywhere Is said...

4:20 in the morning.

Usually when I see that hour, it's because I'm still up from the night before. Amazing.