Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

31-day-blog-challenge-march-2013-ad

Day 3 - What makes you happy?

Wow these are loaded questions.  Happiness is such an internal thing... to be able to define a feeling with words is woefully inadequate... plus it is such a subjective thing.  However, what a fun way to create a list...because lists make me happy!  Ha!  Win-win!  This is a list of things that make me happy -- in no particular order

  • lists, obviously!
  • cleanliness (I live in a home of boys... and dogs!)
  • books (the older the better)
  • SUVs (shut up... I drive a minivan.  I want a new car... new cars taht ARENT minivans that bottom out on every pothole MAKE ME HAPPY.  It's MY list... piss off!)
  • order
  • organization
  • cooking
  • a pair of jeans that fit just right
  • mountains
  • creativity
  • health
  • aged, distressed furniture
  • giggles
  • stars
  • cabins
  • meaningful conversation
  • guacamole
  • music (when a GREAT song comes on just when you need it to...)
  • puppies
  • Colorado
  • Batman
  • lactic acid build up in my muscles from a day or two before meaning that I KILLED it at the gym!
  • fish tacos from Funky Baha's
  • flannel
  • campfires
  • vanilla
  • ice cream (and vanilla ice cream...funny how those two just kind of go together)
  • photography
  • writing
  • friends
  • fuzzy socks
  • vanilla thumbprint cookies from Market Street (sigh)
  • Star Wars
  • finding money in my pocket
  • hammocks
  • stillness
  • scrapbooking
  • casein brownies (OH MUH GAWD those are sinfully delicious but good for you!)
  • a good night's sleep (they're a very rare commodity in my current state of living)
  • good movies
  • fresh strawberries, watermelon and melon!
  • doing laundry (SAID NO ONE EVER).... I just wanted to see if you were paying attention)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great happy things. Having all the laundry washed makes me happy but then putting it away makes me unhappy. I also like lists and organizing.