Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Six

Saturday Six #466Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. AÑO (“Year”): Where do you see yourself in one year?  
In one year, I hope to see less of myself. I am on a journey to a smaller me (in some areas).  I am sure I'll still be right where I am.  Exciting stuff, huh?  
But seriously, whoever made that little cutsie picture needs to be throatpunched!  WHO wants to envision themself as a 60 year old?  Not this girl!  GEEZE LOUISE!

2. CUÑA (“TV/Radio Spot*”): Which commercial do you find most annoying at the moment?  
I don't watch television.  And this is another reason WHY.  ALL commercials annoy me.  TV, for the most part, is a waste of time.  People are more concerned with Snooki and The Bachelor than their own government... that is pathetic.


3. JALAPEÑO: What’s the spiciest food you enjoy?
Salsa, probably.  I like to be able to savor my food.  I want to be able to enjoy it.  Having something burn my tongue, throat, innards... etc. just doesn't appeal to me whatsoever.  I will eat raw jalapeno in fresh pico.  Otherwise, I have no desire to have my tastebuds set ablaze.  None whatsoever.  Those who partake of the "ghost pepper" definitely have a few screws loose.  And this lady, Glozelle, does this for schtick but it still makes me chuckle to watch her!



4. MAÑA (“Skill”): What would you consider to be your most valuable skill?
Hmmmm... a skill by it's very definition is a learned task... so I would definitely say to read.  

5. PIÑA (“Pineapple”): What is your favorite “tropical” fruit?
OOOH I love me some fruits.  Truth be known, I had to look up what all were considered "tropical" fruits.  I know that mango, pineapple, papaya and coconut were... however, I haven't eaten a great deal (if any) of the more exotic tropical fruits... like starfruit, persimmon, mangosteen, durian, lychee and passionfruit.  So, from the ones that I HAVE consumed, I'd have to put pineapple right up there as the big kahuna.  

6. PIÑATA: Have you ever been to a party that featured a piñata, and if so, what was it stuffed with?
I'm in Texas... Mexico is our neighbor -- of COURSE we've had pinatas!  They're ALWAYS stuffed with candy and little toys.  What do you expect them to be stuffed with?  Roaches?  Bats?  A dead body?  Duh!
*Cuña has several meanings, but this one was the one I chose for this particular question.
Thanks for playing and I hope you’ll be back next week!


1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

U rock I wish I could give up tv it's a vice I know