Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Stealing - The Meme from Memphis (Pt. 1)



Today we ripped off a blogger named Memphis Steve from the blog Steve's Nude Memphis Blog. He does not say where he got it from, but judging by his profile picture, we do not want to know! But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Be honest, who texted you last?  My mom... remind me to set my clocks ahead for Daylight Savings Time "spring forward" which happens at 2am when I'll HOPEFULLY be snoozing.

Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?  Closed.  Otherwise the dogs would come and go and I'd hear their toenails on the hardwood floors and it'd drive me insane because I'm a light sleeper.

Do you drink tea?  Yes.  It's much better than eating it, you know.

Do you have plans for tomorrow?  No, and I'm quite all right with that.  I'd like to do this all day.

What’s worse: dry skin or chapped lips?  Man alive... I don't know.  Dry skin on your hands/fingers can crack and bleed and hurt... chapped lips can crack and bleed and hurt.  May I just call it a draw?  They both suck equally bad. This stuff, however, is the bomb!

Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging?  Yes.  With all the advertising they do in the sides and EVERYWHERE ELSE... 

Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?  Canada.  

How many social media sites are you registered with?  Facebook.  Are there others? 

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?  Yoga capri pants that look just like this only with white stripes.  


So, what if you changed lives for one day with the last person you texted?  I'd be BRILLIANT and STRONG and SMART and WITTY and SEXY and LOVED... oh wait.. I'm already talking about me... what were you asking?  ;)

Last person you told a secret to?  Probably April.... or my hunka hunka burnin' love... he knows them all.

What are you listening to at the moment?  The beautiful sound of rain... 


Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?  The couch... it's really uncomfortable.  I want to get a pull-out sofa.

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?  No, I had them surgically removed.  The wound healed nicely.  You can barely tell they were there.  ;)

Are you going to any concerts this year?  April 11 Bon Jovi baby!  I've already seen George Strait/Martina McBride this year.  That was a great show, too.  I'm sure I'll be seeing a couple of others shows... it's only March.

Do you believe in Karma?  Not really, but it's fun to pretend I do so that you can laugh at other's deserving misfortunes.  

6 comments:

katie eggeman said...

I like Aquaphore the lotion, I use it on my lips too, it is great on hands and not greasy.

K Dubs said...

I just love your pictures every week. And the dog one kills me ;-)
Enjoy Bon Jovi. I met him once. Let's just say he's NOT my favorite guy from Jersey :)

Ronni said...

Ha ha!! ;D This post made me giggle. Thanks for stopping by! :D

Unknown said...

My gawd! Your answers are always fun to read and also the photos that goes with it! I think Karma bitch is scared of you, ay? ;)

Anonymous said...

My son has the driest legs and butt ever and I finally started using that Aquaphor you have up there and it's working. I've been trying EVERYTHING and I'm finally getting his little tush some relief!

Mr said...

Yeah Canada! I don't know about eating tea, But when I was in high school I do know people that smoked it... I wonder if they have jobs today...