Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Stealing


Today we ripped off a blogger named Memphis Steve from the blog Steve's Nude Memphis Blog. He does not say where he got it from, but judging by his profile picture, we don not want to know! But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Meme From Memphis (part two)

Have any memories that you’d like to forget?  Of course... I had a life before kids ya know!  Shhhhh... I'm perfect in their eyes.  They'll never know I was a hooligan. (I really wasn't, but it's fun to pretend I was.)

Is there someone you really like to hang out with and just talk about stuff?  Yep.  I try to every single day...gotta get a fix... text, phone, gym.  Whatever.  


Have you ever been called prince or princess?  Of course!  

Do you think teenagers are weird?  No.  I think they're awesome!

How fast does your mood change?  Why?  Are you trying to piss me off?

How are you feeling?  Sick.

Do you want someone to call you right now?  Nope.  See above.

What do you always take with you?  iPhone

Is your bed comfortable?  NO!  But this looks fun to try...

Would you say you’re an understanding person?  Very

Are you generally a happy person?  Usually

Who’s in your facebook profile picture with you?  No one. See?
April Wesson Driggers

Were you single on Valentines Day?  Nope... but I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day anyway so who cares?

What is the last movie you watched?  The Croods

Do you listen to songs when you’re done?  Done with what?

How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?  Too long.

Are you talkative?  Very.  It's a curse.  My mom used to say that I had "diarrhea of the mouth."  

What are your St. Patty's day plans?  Survive

No comments: