Saturday 9: Midnight Train to Georgia
1) Have you ever been to the Atlanta? Nope, I can't say that I have.
2) Do you enjoy traveling by train? I haven't ever truly traveled by train. I have been on one. I've taken the rail line from Irving to Dallas, but that was merely a commute and not a "travel." The idea of travel by train is intriguing. I'm not so sure I'd be a good candidate for this. I find a very hard time surrendering control. This is an extended period of being out of control. If said train goes through rough terrain, especially one where there is the propensity for rocks to slide onto the tracks -- I would have stress. That would be bad. I could not relax.
3) "Midnight Train to Georgia" is Sam Winters' signature number at the karaoke bar. What's your go-to song when you take the mic? My choices vary based upon the audience, how much I've had to drink, if I have anyone to harmonize or accompany me or if I'm just not feeling particularly froggy. I have won a karaoke contest singing Shania Twain before.
4) Do you drink tea? Yes, sweet, unsweet, green, mango, hot Earl Grey... I like tea!
5) What's the most recent thing you purchased for your home? Lightbulbs. Is that a home purchase? Air filters? A hand held vacuum cleaner to clean the stairs? Which one counts. You know, my house never DID say thank you for any of said purchases!
6) Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now? Yes. It's depressing. I need a self cleaning kitchen! Totally isn't my sink (below)... mine is MUCH worse. I wasn't motivated. Sue me.
7) Have you ever been fingerprinted? Indeed, I have. I have been fingerprinted as a youth when I made a "Child ID" kit at the police department. Later, I was fingerprinted again as an employee of the El Paso County Sheriff's Office.
8) What was the last check you wrote? This morning for $120 to Fort Worth Christian to pay the balance on Joshua's Big Bend camping trip he is going to take with the 7th grade class.
9) What color are your eyes? Blue as seen below. :)