Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 5

31-day-blog-challenge-march-2013-ad

Day 5 - Favorite movie you never get sick of watching

(See plenty of other posts talking about "favorites".... how I have NONE) so be prepared for a list. :)  Hee hee)

Open Range is a story of courage, love, perseverance  friendship, trust ... plus... it's a western.  I am not a huge fan of Costner or Duvall but in this movie, I love them both.  Kevin Costner's character is just... well, he just makes me smile.  The love story between he and Annette Bening is sweet and pure and innocent... Fighting against odds for what is right and just.  I love westerns.


The Princess Bride is a movie I quote lines from on a weekly basis.  It's endearing.


Goodfellas is such a great gangster flick.  Joe Pecsi is such a jackass... you have to love him!


Back to the Future is such a fun movie for adults and kids.  I love MJF.  He's the boy next door.


While You Were Sleeping is a movie I HAVE watched over and over.  I absolutely adore the characters' interactions.  The dinner scene is one that we quote at my house with much regularity.  "These mashed potatoes are so creamy." 


Toombstone... where can you go wrong... Val Kilmer and Sam Elliott in a western?  "I'm ya huckle bearer."  Sexy.  


IQ is an adorable romantic sit-com starring Walter Matthau as one of my favorite brains - Einstein.  Meg Ryan is his niece and Tim Robbins is the love interest.  It's just a fun, sweet, charming little movie that makes me smile.


Shawshank Redemption an amazing adaptation of the book... the movie is riveting.


Lord of the Rings -- any of them
...

and a gratuitous Viggo shot just because he's so damn sexy and .... sigh...



Harry Potter - any of them


Star Wars (original 3)



LOTS of kids movies.... The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Cars, Open Season... among others





No comments: