Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge

Fabulous Finds by Tiffany is hosting a 31 Day Blog Challenge.  You know me... I have to jump in the middle of the fun.  Well, by all definitive purposes, it's the beginning of the fun, not the middle, but that's neither here nor there.  


31-day-blog-challenge-march-2013-ad

The list of daily writing prompts is here...

31-day-blog-challenge-march-2013-1
So, without further adieu, here is Day One -->  A self portrait and 5 random facts.

Photo: Word

1) I hate massages.  The idea of weird people I don't know touching me creeps me out

2) I love speaking before large crowds... I have no problem with a public forum and find it amazing that some people would choose death over public speaking.

3) I can type over 100 words a minute.

4) I love ratty jeans, worn out Converse, thread-bare comfy sweatshirts and flannel.

5) In my head, I silently correct just about everyone on their grammar usage.  It's a curse.


1 comment:

Grace said...

Number 5 is hilarious cause I do it to. Only now I hear myself correcting people out loud. Makes for some interesting looks. Ha!