Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 18

31-day-blog-challenge-march-2013-ad

DAY 18 - WHERE ARE YOU HAPPIEST?

I love the "idea" of happiness... but asking me on a day like today, my answer will be: ANYWHERE but where I am!  

I'm sick of my preschooler.  

He's sick of me.  

He hasn't napped. 

I'm sick.  

We've had our screaming matches today.  We've had defiance.  Door slams.  Stomping.  Kicking.  Throwing things.  

(And that's just ME)  Just kidding.

Truthfully, I'm not feeling so hot.  I picked up my new prescription.  It's already making me feel... less than wonderful.  However, I'll deal with the side effects if it kills this infection in my gut.  

So, my initial reaction would be ... alone... in quiet... away from the ornery one... sleeping in clean sheets with no one snoring me out of my bed.  

Some place like this...dark... romantic... snuggly... sigh... 

6 comments:

benbidder said...

Aww, I hope you feel better! Everything will turn around... :)

Unknown said...

I have had days like this! Recently actually. I can't even begin to explain how thrilled I was that March Break is over and Sid went back to school today!

Tomorrow will be a new day, and hopefully a quieter, easier one.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

-Cole

Paula said...

Awe that bed looks like an awesome place to crawl into and feel the outside world slip away. I hope you feel better soon.

Kwizgiver said...

Aww, sorry you're not feeling well. I like to be left alone when I'm not up to par, luckily, I live by myself!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh take me away too!! the boys have been pulling the same and I'm at my wits end.

Brandt! said...

I'm sorry that you don't feel good ... as always "this shall pass" ... feel better!!!