Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Five Question Friday


1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week?  Should I be embarrassed that I have to look at a CALENDAR to actually SEE what I did this week? I think this week I should say it is keeping everyone alive...especially my eldest son since he had to have an ass transplants from having his chewed off repeatedly.

This question (and my response) reminded me of the photo (below).... Remember when you asked what I do all day?  Today, I didn't.  LOL  


2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?  I like either.  We don't really HAVE "winter" in Texas much so it's not really bad here.  I don't want shorts weather yet if that's what you're asking.  I never like shorts weather.... I'm like... WHITER than white.  Paler than pale.  I'm like... Casper!

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you?  It depends on the situation.  By nature I'm definitely an extrovert... but am very capable of adapting to new situations where perhaps being an introvert would be more accommodating.  I don't know... why don't you ask him.  I don't really like to answer for other people.

4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?  Television.  Easily.  In fact, I can't remember the last time I actually WATCHED an entire 30 minute show.  

5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone?  Yes.  

No comments: