Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins

FFI

It's Friday.  Time for Friday Fill-Ins. And...here we go!

1. Life can be a bit of surprise.  It can be your biggest, wildest, most exciting ride...or you can merely exist and get by.  The best part is the choice -- is yours.

2. The clouds moved in, the chill hit the air and then a little rain fell.  It didn't last long (AT ALL) but we got a sprinkle.

3. I knew it was love when he remembered all the inconsequential things that everyone else before seemed to easily dismiss.  

4. The idea that life is all sunshine and blue skies is complete horse shit.  Sometimes it sucks. Sometimes it'll knock the wind out of you.  However, you are only defeated when you fail to get back up and take a try at happiness again.

5. A little nap is wonderful for a cranky two-year-old.  I do realize, however, that he's neither napping or cranky in this picture but it's him.  He's cute.  PLUS, he's wearing Batman and that is all that matters.

6. Most anything from my kitchen, cooked by my hands would qualify as one of my favorite things to eat for dinner.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm NOT looking forward to taking Josh to the airport to leave for Iowa for the week, tomorrow my plans include an early morning rise to get a walk in (weather permitting), cleaning house (which is probably counter-productive seeing that this week is SPRING BREAK), reading, meal planning, exercising and Sunday, I want to hit the gym hard with my compadre and partner-in-crime!



1 comment:

katie eggeman said...

I always cleaned for spring break, I also clean before I leave for vacation.
Katie atBankerchick Scratchings