1. What is one thing you wish you did not have to teach your children?
Hmmm...this could be deep or silly... truly heart-felt or ... sarcastic. There are so many directions I could take this. I'm going to say that it is a tie between:
a) using the toilet. And, by this I mean, not only MAKE IT IN THE BOWL, but also to put the lid down, wipe your own butt, use toilet paper when necessary (don't even ask) and WASH your hands afterwards. Benji will be out of diapers by the end of May I'm hoping!
b) learn the value of studying, trying your best and appreciating your education.
2. What are you going to use since Google Reader is going away? Feedly. I seriously just about went into a full-on panic attack when that stupid message popped up on my screen. GOOGLE -- YOU SUCK!
3. British comedy; Hilarious or strange? Over-rated. Oh wait, that wasn't an option. Strange. Stupid.
4. Do you prefer card games or board games? Either. I have no preference. However, I am much better at board games because the directions are clearly written. Most card games consist of someone dealing you and hand and then teaching you what to do as you go. Inevitably you can't be brought up to speed as quickly. And, since I have to win... I like to know all the rules right from the start. I can tell ya, I play one wicked game of Candyland!
5. Will winter ever end? End? What are you talking about? When will it ever START? It was worthy of sweaters here maybe a total of 5 days. And now... this is as of right now.